|Enjoy the older club-submissions!|
|More Journal Entries|
|•If you want to be part of this group you first have to join: |
On top of the page, below the bar with the links to the gallery, fav’s and blog, is a button 'join our group'. If you click this, the join request is send. As soon as you get a confirmation that you are a member of the group in your inbox (all the way down, below the favourites activity feed), you can start submitting to the club.
•If you want to submit a photo:
Go to the club-gallery, and click the button at the top of the page saying 'submit/contribute to this gallery'. You will get a pop-up and you can choose a photo from your gallery to submit to the folder of the month.
Once again, you will get a message in your inbox if it is accepted or not.
1) This group is about Fine-art photography only. (Please do not submit drawings or CGI's etc.)
2) This club stands for high quality photography which is defined among others by sharpness, neatness, a carefully set framing, colors and leveladjustments...if you are not sure if your works fits, have a look into the gallery first.
3)Suggesting submissions by artists you admire are VERY welcome, too!
4) Post-edited photo’s are accepted to a certain extent. Photoshop should improve the photo, not to change it into something different. Remember: this is photography club, not a photomanipulation club.
5) Be original. Concepts that have been overdone, have less chance of being accepted. As every jury we are easy to impress by NEW concepts and unconventional pictures.
6) Submissions have to abide to the DeviantArt policy (e.g. only your own work, none offensive, etc.)
7) Nudity is accepted, when it is of good taste.
8) The decisions taken by the admins are final, please do not argue (feedback will only be given if the decision was a "close call")
If you're not quite sure what kind of quality we are looking for, browse our club-gallery to get an impression.